Acupressure Facelift for Women After 40
Acupressure facelift for women after 40 is a buzz, does it really work? Do you think this can really revive the now dull, dry, saggy skin, baggy eyelids, and fine wrinkles in this group of women?
Yes, it can. In fact, it can even regain that ‘youthful glow’ that women have been wishing for to get back since it started to fade away from them.
I am 51 and I use facial acupressure since I was in my thirties. To top it all, I also drink green tea instead of pop cola and sugary juice. I don’t smoke. I don’t drink alcohol. I don’t bake in the sun, I use SFP 50 and above (umbrella and hat). I rarely use makeup. Now people can really see the benefit of it on my younger looking skin.
They ask for secrets, no secrets.
It is just acupressure!
What are the ways of preventing and slowing down the aging process in women?
- adopting healthy behaviors and ways – even later in life – can prevent and delay the aging process.
- according to research, a good healthy lifestyle is even better than genes in promoting good health.
- avoid or learn to manage stress. Stress is unavoidable. Learn how to handle it in the most positive way.
- at more healthy?foods: fresh fruits and vegetables, use herbs, drink wine in moderation, avoid alcohol, avoid smoking, and avoid drugs and related behaviors.
- avoid too much sun exposure and use sunblock with at least SPF 15.
- drinking a lot of water and other non-caloric drinks keep?the skin bouncy and supple.
- use skin brighteners to reduce the appearance of ?’tired-look’ and blotchiness of skin.
- Acupressure – kneading and massaging the skin when applying moisturizing lotion twice a day; in morning and evening routine.
- facial exercises.
Smoking aside from too much sun exposure is one of the biggest contributing factors of developing premature aging and wrinkles in women.
Look and feel better with acupressure facelift in less than 5 minutes.
- how a quick 5-minute a day daily routine can transform your looks 10 years younger.
- watch video below
Hope you enjoy reading and watching the video in this post.
If you desire a particular Topic or more information, leave a ?Comment? in the?Contact? section of the Navigation Bar.